Anti Ragging Committee
The college has established the Anti Ragging Committee every year to prevent ragging activities, consisting of senior faculty members and headed by Principal. A committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members in almost all areas in the college and ensures to avoid ragging activities. Wide canvassing about anti-ragging, is being done in the forms of posters and Boards in college premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging. Grievances & Redressal committee is also made a part of these anti-ragging activities.
The college has constituted the Anti-ragging committee every year. The following instructions are framed to prevent the menace of ragging and foster healthy interpersonal relation among students in the campus of MLS College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad, Bihar.
Ragging is strictly forbidden in or outside the college campus. All students shall familiarize themselves with rules/regulations/guidelines on code of conduct, Anti-ragging measures and discipline college.
- To aware the students of dehumanizing effect of ragging inherent in its perversity.
- To keep a continuous watch and vigil over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence.
- To promptly and stringently deal with the incidents of ragging brought to our notice.
- To publicize to all students and prevent directives and the actions that can be taken against those indulging in ragging.
- To consider the complaints received from the students and conduct enquiry and submit report to the Anti-ragging committee along with punishment recommended for the offenders.
- Oversee the procedure of obtaining undertaking from the student in accordance with the provisions.
- Conduct awareness programme and workshop against ragging menace and orient the students.
- To offer service of counseling and create awareness to the students.
- To take all necessary measures for prevention of ragging inside the campus/hostels.
Formation of Anti Ragging Committee
The college has established the Anti Ragging Committee every year to prevent ragging activities, consisting of senior faculty members and headed by Principal. A committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members in almost all areas in the college and ensures to avoid ragging activities.
The constitution of Anti-ragging committees is as follows.
|S. No.||Name||Designation||Designation in committee||Mob No.||Email Id|
|1.||Dr. Deepak Kumar Gupta||Principal||Chairman||8178104454||[email protected]|
|2.||Mr. Vikas Kumar Singh||Assistant Professor||Member||9006502577||[email protected]|
|3.||Mr. Akhiesh Kumar||Assistant Professor||Member||9837746020||[email protected]|
|5.||Mr. Biru Kumar Thakur||Assistant Professor||Member||8271959960||[email protected]|
|6.||Mr. Pankaj Kumar||Assistant Professor||Member||9102355826||[email protected]|
|7.||Mr. Md Usuf||Assistant Professor||Member||9934506333||[email protected]|